8.6.13

Day 159: Supporting Your Local Producer

What are these little happy bundles, you ask?  I will tell you: 65 pounds of local, pastured hamburger from Innisfree on the Stillwater, the farm business owned and operated by my brother and sister-in-law.  Why should you care?  

So many people say they want to buy local, support local businesses, buy better products, eat food that has been "raised right".  Well, here is a beautiful opportunity, one that some of you have already taken: buy beef, chicken, eggs, and coffee from my family.  They still have  a lot of hamburger left, and the effort needed to get this delicious product in your freezer is really not that taxing.  Contact me, and I will point you in the right direction.  

You can also check out my newest venture, Grubb-Shop Provisions, where I am starting out in the cottage food industry with plans to expand as soon as possible.  Stay tuned for more info as to where you can buy, or you can contact me directly.

So many of you want to help.  We are planning big things, and would love all of you to be a part of our future ventures.  As specific opportunities arise, I will be posting, emailing, Facebooking, texting, whatever, so that you can help.  Stay tuned!

No comments: