8.6.13

Day 158: And We Eat!

Last night we had another meeting-of-the-minds, so to speak, eating great food and making real plans for our collective business future.  There's not much that can't be accomplished when passion, motivation, and a great meal are involved:

Sausage gravy (with biscuits) by my sister-in-law.

 Asparagus and goat cheese hash by my younger brother and sister-in-law.

Asparagus and artichoke risotto by my younger brother and sister-in-law.

 I grilled chicken wings and small sausages with my homemade victorian barbecue sauce (with a rhubarb base).

 Grilled cabbage with lime cilantro dressing.

 Grilled peppadews stuffed with melty smoked mozzarella.

 Rye and rhubarb scones, one of my baking projects.

 Deviled Innisfree eggs, with homemade bread and butter pickles.

Limoncello cookies with candied lemon wheels, another one of my baking projects.


No comments: