Day 29: So...what did you do with your evening? I just spend 2 1/2 hours screaming some Wagner, after 2 hours of Bach last night, stretching my vocal chords to lengths I didn't even know existed. After singing, oh, I don't know, about 100 high A's (with a fair amount of G's mixed in as well), my voice is fatigued. And I have singer's shoulder (Anyone who has had to hold a heavy score for a few hours knows precisely of what I speak.). So now for a little post-rehearsal therapy. I am drinking bourbon, and I don't even really like bourbon. But with their last exhausted gasp, that's what my vocal chords requested. And a cookie. And a couple Tylenol PM. Gute Nacht.
simple chicken tacos
-
Twenty years ago, I started this website because I wanted a place to share
recipes I was excited about, as it’s practically coded into my DNA to be an
un...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment